Kindermusik Village Class for Ages 0-1.5
What you’ll experience in Kindermusik Baby Music Classes
- Instrument play. Age-appropriate experiences with child-safe instruments enhance a sense of rhythm and steady beat, develop a keen awareness of the distinguishing qualities of sound, and encourage spontaneity and creativity.
- Dance. A classroom full of baby and adult pairs dancing together helps a little body develop the muscle strength needed to crawl and walk and helps a little heart to fall in love with the sheer joy of responding to music.
- Exploration Time. Your child’s natural curiosity will be stimulated in our infant music classes, in an inviting environment of discovering specially designed instruments, textures, sounds, movements, interesting objects, and baby-safe props.
- Musical concepts. Even the littlest musicians and their parents benefit from early exposure to basic musical fundamentals like loud and quiet, musical form, tempo, timbre, steady beat, and more!
- Together time. A Kindermusik class is truly the essence of “quality time,” offering you a place to create special memories with your child, gain new insights into your child’s development, and nurture your child’s natural love of music.
- Expert advice. Consider these baby development classes, as Kindermusik educators explain “what-to-watch-for” every step of the way and how each activity enhances your child’s complete development.
- Tools and inspiration for home. With your Kindermusik Home Materials, the learning continues all week long with your child’s best teacher—you!